Bug Bounty Hunter Course Malayalam is extensive training and cybersecurity course from RedTeam Hacker Academy hones the security skills of ethical hackers and penetration testers aggressively. This bug hunting course dispenses unparalleled offensive security skills to the candidates while illustrating proven methodologies of discovering and reporting potential vulnerabilities in software applications and platform. This crowdsourcing security training practically demonstrates all foolproof tools and practices to ethically crack the websites and applications security and gain bounties as rewards.
Bug Bounty Hunter Course Malayalam is the newly emerging and trending role in cybersecurity that allows freehand security professionals to assess the application and platform security of an organization in a vision to identify bugs or vulnerabilities. With a free hand to ethically hack and pentesting applications developed by the in-house workforce of the organizations, bug bounty hunters are mostly highly paid to locate and report security bugs.
RHTA’s Beginner Approach to bug bounty hunter course malayalam has been devised by certified security experts and a team of leading cybersecurity specialists. Focusing on the practical implementation of the conventional and modern ways of web application penetration testing, ethical hacking, red teaming, and security assessment, the training includes hands-on exposure in real-like environments.
Target Audience For Online Bug Bounty Hunting Course Malayalam
- Cyber Security Aspirants
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Web App Developers
- QA & Testing Professionals
- Security Analysts
- 60 Hours
- RTHA’s Beginner Approach to Bug Hunting
- Understanding of cyber security fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of ethical hacking and penetration testing
Why Bug Bounty Hunter Course Malayalam?
Beginner Approach to Bug Hunting is an all-encompassing security course that equips free-hand security testers to discover potential bugs in applications and websites following advanced methodologies.
Beginner Approach to Bug Hunting Course Online from RTHA constitutes
- Real-like project-based implementation
- Fully equipped hi-tech online lab sessions
- Industry-leading cybersecurity curriculum
- Live web application penetration testing POC
- Comprehensive tech-how to exploit diverse web applications and platforms
- Hands-on delivery of critical security essentials including ethical hacking, penetration testing
- Getting recognized as bug bounty Hall Of Fame, earning monetary rewards, and global appreciation
This Beginner Approach to Bug Bounty Hunter Course Malayalam training will advance your know-how of:
- Introduction to Bug Bounty
- Reconnaissance (Recon)
- SQL Injection
- OS Command Injection
- Broken Access Control
- XML External Entity (XXE)
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Local File Inclusion (LFI)
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)
What Will You Learn
Beginner Approach to bug bounty hunter course malayalam course participants gain a competitive edge in:
- Understand the core concepts of bug bounty hunting
- Cybersecurity in World Wide Web
- Using passive reconnaissance tools
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) for pentesting web applications
- Web hacking with burp suite
- Executing OS commands with SQL injections
- Identifying XML External Entity (XXE) Injection to parse XML web data
- Performing cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Server Side Request Forgery(SSRF) techniques)
Bug Bounty Hunting- Scope & Opportunities Landscape
|According to a report, Bug Bounty Hunters cornered $82 million cumulatively and earned around $40 million in 2019 alone. Source: https://www.hackerone.com/resources/reporting/the-2020-hacker-report|
Successful completion of this bug bounty hunting program entitles you to become the most sought-after certified bug bounty hunter.
According to a BBC report bug bounty hunters earns an average of $50,000 per month.
Bug bounty hunting is a tremendously growing career landscape across the globe. Dramatically rising cyber security attacks are immensely creating opportunities for ethical hackers, blue and red teamers and penetration testers. Bug bounty hunting is gaining traction due to non-restrictive, boundation-free security role offering flexibility to execute highly demanded security roles while fetching much more money than regular full-time security job roles.
A report reflects 83% increase in the number of security bug hunters in India from 2019 establishing India as leading nation in the field of information security research.
Also check out other RedTeam 360 Courses